There are many plugins in WordPress. Let’s look at some of the more famous plugins and its definitions and how to use it in WordPress. Let see some of the plugins below.
Yoast SEO is one of the famous and important plugins for WordPress. This plugin is more popular in WordPress. There are more than five million peoples who installed and activated this Yoast SEO plugin. There are a lot of things we can do with the Yoast SEO plugin.
- We can create an XML sitemap by using Yoast SEO plugin.
- We can verify your website in webmaster tools like Google, Bing, etc.,
- No index certain types of content from getting indexed by search engine result pages like tags, categories, media pages.
- We can create Title and meta description tags.
- We can optimize the AMP pages as well
All in one SEO Pack
All in One SEO pack is one of the plugins. It has a lot of the same functionalities as Yoast SEO plugin. It is just little advantages and has a few extra features.
- You can edit your robots.txt
- You can edit your .htaccess file without FTP.
- Here you can block bad bots.
- You can add site links search box mark-up.
- And the main thing is it hast support for AMP which means that it will integrate with the official AMP WordPress plugin.
Easy table of contents
Easy table of content will help to show the topics separately. This will add the table of content to your pages and the post and will make the user to understand easily. This will help to navigate the people and make a clear understanding.
If you need to give the easy table of content in your blog, you have to install the easy table of content in WordPress and then install and activate the plugin. So that you can easily add it to your blog.
Broken link checker
Broken link checker is the type of plugin which helps to check the link which is broken. This will check the link of your site like both internal and external links.
Short pixel optimizes the images on your site. Because images were usually the slowest files to load if someone visits your site, image optimization was a noticeably positive effect on page speed that was ranking factor from 2010
It’s very easy to use. Once we installed this application, we can easily update the setting. Once then, it will automatically optimize and serve any images you upload in the future. Compression options are there for glossy and lossless. I
These are some of the plugins that will help you to create your website in an easier way. There are thousands of plugins you can install the plugin which you want.
If you are new to creating a WordPress blog, check the WordPress hosting control panel and watch the below video.
- Peter has been reporting about business trends and insights for several years and provides the best biz digs to keep business owners and workers informed and educated.